Wednesday, March 30, 2016

I Should Buy Stock in Cough Drops

I am not much of a soda drinker, although I used to be. I grew up with Coke and Dr. Pepper, and I have always enjoyed A&W Root Beer. I remember going to the A&W Drive-In after ball practices, and R.A. events and such. Even now, seeing an A&W place on a road trip tempts me. However, I mostly drink water or flavored water nowadays. I did come across a list of soda flavors that have come and gone. Thinks like New Coke, Pepsi Clear, OK Cola, etc. Check out the list and see how many you recall.

Some things renamed by Twitter:























Here's a sign my Friends-fan Teacher Daughter would like.























How can you protect dark colors from fading in your daily laundry cycle? Not sure? Read this and you will know everything there is to know about keeping black things black, etc. Hint: one of the tips involves turning them inside out before washing.

Are you a morning person? I never was growing up. Now, I get up waaay too early, but I don't think it really makes me a morning person. Does it? What makes that true? I came across this article that talks about how one woman forced herself to become one.

Would you get up early for homemade Thin Mints like those Girl Scouts cookies? I found someone who claims they have a copycat version.

Don't eat them until you have finished your dinner, though. How about a Shrimp Lo Mein, even if you do not have a wok?

I do not have a Windows computer at home, and I do not know if I would work to make my own wallpaper, but I did like the photo use in this article.














A young man in Tennessee gave his mother a life-size cutout of himself before he left, thinking she could stand it in  corner and think of him occasionally. Instead, she posed it in a bunch of ways. Check them out in the article.



















I do love me a good musical (Les Miz, anyone?). That does not mean that I could actually be a singer in one, except Only In My Mind.












I am feeling better. I do still have that persistent cough. I did not have a fever at all yesterday, so I know I can get back to the office soon. I have heard horror stories of others for which the cough held on for months. I hope I can beat that curve.


No comments: