Wednesday, March 09, 2016

Ben Franklin, Batman, Bedivere, and a Potato

In the shower this morning, I was singing (mentally, of course, so I don't wake MBH) I Am Redeemed. More specifically, the arrangement we are singing in the Chorale. In fact, it popped back into my head just before I started creating today's blog post. Pretty catchy. I could not find our arrangement on youtube.

I have a few more Twitter postings for renaming common things. First, Trump Hotels.

















Next, don't you hate it when your foot falls asleep?

















Finally, jousting. Do you think this is Bedivere, one of the Knights of the Round Table? Nah, probably not.

















Are defaced signs improved or demeaned? What if they reference the popular vegetable, the potato?
























On this one,, though, I can't find anything defaced. Wouldn't Batman have caught anyone trying to alter a sign?
























I came across the Complete History of the Millennium Falcon the other day. I am glad they ended up with the unique design they chose. Some of the other ideas were also used as other ships, but the Falcon is pretty cool.

Oh, hello, Bad Pun Dog. You say that you have something for us? Go ahead.
























Check out today's touch of chalk art.
























On this Snapchat comment, I had to look up with the letters 'hbu' stood for. Do you know? It is slang for 'How about you?'.
























At first, I was looking at the peripheral items in this photo and not the television.
























Another one of the free stock photos I mentioned yesterday. This is a sunset over a Wisconsin lake. I like the vivid colors in the sky, including the sky itself.
















Imagine you are walking along, maybe looking for a shot like the sunset above. Did you imagine that? Now, imagine that you come across a dude who looks like this.


















What crossed your mind first? 'What's with that weirdo?' Or 'there goes an inventive person who made his own version of hands-free binoculars?' Me, too. Just in case, though, here are the steps he went through to arrive at his invention.

I had to get a little inventive to create a Batman-ish outfit in Bitstrips. I did get to play with three-letter acronyms (TLAs), though. No, I am not going to remind you of the difference between acronyms and initialism. You can look that up if you don't remember.












Arriving here means you have read all today's content, and your productivity is amped up by the enormous hilarity generated in the last few minutes. Let's make use of it while we can and start Wednesday right now. See you tomorrow.

1 comment:

Keith said...

Wow! I feel so productive now!