Thursday, March 03, 2016

1 Blog Post. 2 Dog Photos. 3 Music-related Paragraphs. 6 Photography Things You Need.

No, there was no blog post yesterday. I was feeling under the weather. Raise your hands if you noticed. Exactly. Once I got up at 10am, it was too late to post because most of you check earlier in the day.

Once upon a time, there was a Rock and Roll band called The Beatles. They recorded together from 1962 until 1970, and then all went on to make their own music. Today, I saw an article choosing the top ten solo songs from Sir Paul McCartney. I think there are in ranked order according to the author.
Maybe I'm Amazed
Uncle Albert/Admiral Halsey
Band on the Run
Early Days
Every Night
and five others listed in the article

John Lennon also went on to make eight solo albums before he was killed. Another article listed his top ten songs.
Cold Turkey
Instant Karma
Mother
Jealous Guy
Oh Yoko!
and five more

I am writing this before dinner last night, so I will admit I am a bit hungry. Still, this 25-minute, chicken and rice casserole sounds tasty.


















This morning's shower song in my head is Mind of Christ by Mark Hayes. You can hear the arrangement at the link above. Our group has more gray hair than the choir in the video. I do notice, though, that they have the parts doubled up at the fugue section beginning around 3 minutes in. Yeah, so do we. We will be singing it with orchestra this Sunday at a local RV park.

This next photo is of the header for an article about "The 6 Essential Things Every Amateur Photographer Needs to Get Started."






However, the headline alone did not tempt me. No, take another look at the photo of the article header. It talks about '6 essential things', but shows a whole bunch more than 6 things in the photo. OK, sure they are explained, but I liked that apparent contradiction.

Are y'all worried at all about global warming? I do think it is a real concern, but it does not worry me on a day-to-day basis. Still, this video is interesting in that it shows how it could impact coastlines and cities around the world. Wait until you see how much of Florida would be underwater.

Yes, I have cooked 'baked' potatoes in the microwave. I have not ever utilized oil or seasonings on them before nuking them. Have you? Maybe you will after you read this.

Bad Pun Dog time.
























Chalk Art time.























Do you always peek out to see who is at your door before answering it? You should. Or, you could have your dog do so.
























So, the Stealth Fighter really IS stealthy.
























Now, let's check out a 'super' CoV.












Anyone have any final comments? No? OK, I'm sure we will get back together soon. Until then, have a Thrilling Thursday.

No comments: