Thursday, March 31, 2016

A Couple of Snaps, A Couple of Memories

I came across an article that purports to show us how each presidential candidate's tax plan would impact us. Unsurprisingly, my taxes would go down under Republican plans and up under Democratic plans. Of course, the income tax rate is only one part of any candidate's policies. Still, you might want to know.

Which reminds me, have you filed your tax return for this year yet? I have not. I am running really late. I only have two weeks left, though, so I need to get after it. The real effort is gathering all the numbers into a pile and sorting them. I hope to get some money back. I will probably use TurboTax Online, but I have not decided yet.

In the heart of March Madness, we come across a way to use that tracking mechanism to advance our own financial savvy. Yes, of course, I am talking about financialfour.org. Go review it now. See what you think is important to you financially.

The folks have their family reunion coming up in May. Since it is so early in the year, we will not be able to attend this time. Then, we have our own family reunion later in the year. It's like a reunion-fest all around us.

After a week of lying around and coughing, I am already feeling a little tired this morning. Whew, the day could seem very long. I'll need to build up my stamina gradually.

Here we are in the lobby of the Imperial Theater where we saw Les Miserables. Yes, it is a small and cramped as it looks.


















Did I already share this 'Yellow ticket of Leave' with you. It is one of the props in the musical, and I will be giving it to GRAND #1 soon as part of her remembrance from our trip. It does have the French words granting Jean Valjean his freedom. We all assumed it was a fake piece of paper.
























Billy the Kidder makes his return today.














And that'll have to do it for today. I am out of both time and energy. Have a good rest of your day.

No comments: