Friday, May 23, 2008

One for Randy?

The interview with University of Phoenix this morning went well. I was only their second interview for three positions, so they are not ready to decide on candidates yet. They said they are not sure when they will be ready, so I'll wait. Still, I felt like I was ready for the questions and communicated my skill set well.

Kathie's school still has not made a decision about their new technology position either, so I guess I am still a possibility on that, too.

We are babysitting Bella and Kendall Sunday night, so I suspect there may be pictures after that.

We saw Indiana Jones tonight. I thought it was good and fun, but not great. I was glad to see Indy again, though. Everyone in the theater reacted nicely when they show that silhouette of him putting on the fedora that you see in the trailer. No, I meant the movie preview, not an actual... never mind.

No comments: