Thursday, May 22, 2008

One for Caleb

I know it's not Star Wars, but it's pretty close. I think you'll really like the singer and the song.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XC73PHdQX04

An aside to the others: If you watch CSI:Miami, do a search for Jim Carrey and Horatio Caine (one search with both names) to see Jim imitate David Caruso's style. Quite funny. There are also a couple of videos out there that are just the Caine comment right before the opening credits. We had a good laugh over may of them.

No new pics.

2 comments:

Caleb said...

I'm not really sure if I should be laughing or hiding. It's pretty funny and I did find myself singing it for a short time afterward.

Anonymous said...

The Caine videos are great. Zachary and I always laugh at how retarded he sounds on that show. We watch it just to see what stupid thing he is going to say next and with his head tilted to the side.
Brenda