Saturday, May 03, 2008

Here's Looking at Me, Kid

I found one of those packages that uses your (actually, it used mine, not yours) photos to create a photo-mosaic of any chosen picture. It took several hours (after all, I am at around 11K pictures), but here it is. The mosiac contains 1600 images. Can you see me?


Wait a minute. Am I supposed to rename my blog, too? It seems like everyone else is. Well, everyone that still blogs. I'll start thinking about it.

Kendall and Isabella are spending the night with us. When Kyle and Lyndsay dropped them off earlier, I caught some footage of the way a two-year-old calls animals. Here, our cat Chino decides not to stick around to see why Bella was calling him. Well, what would you do?

2 comments:

Zachary said...

I was unable to load the entire mosaic in full size. How large is the finished product (mb)??? Cool!

The Grandparents said...

That mosaic is really neat. It loaded okay here.