Friday, May 16, 2008

Good Grief

Alright, let's get the explanation out of the way first. I responded to Kara's treacly sweet little Mother's Day ode in a comment on her blog. I could do it that way because no photos were involved. Go over and check out what sayings I remember from her mom. Since photos were involved with my reply to Lindsay, it had to be in my blog to present them effectively.

Hey, today I worked in third grade. One of the topics she needed covered was "Read a loud Wayside School is Falling Down." That is what it said, not aloud, but a loud. So, I had to shout it. What else could I do?

I had mentioned to the assistant administrator at Dobson Academy that I was interested in talking about the Jr High Math position. Today I heard they had hired someone who didn't even have a math background. Wow. I thought this was where I was supposed to head. How am I not hearing God's guidance right? There is still a new Technology teacher position they are creating that I am meeting with the Head of the school about on Monday, so pray that I hear God's will on this. I also have a man at Univ of Phx that wants to talk to me early next week.

We had dinner over at the girl's house tonight. Here is Kendall and her mommy.

3 comments:

Zachary said...

We'll keep on praying! I just love it when teachers make mistakes in spelling, grammar or other things!

Mimi and Poppy said...

Really? That's the best you can do? It was not Round the Corner. It was the Brittany. And what about the natural ability of dachshunds? You're losing it bro.

Aaron, Kara, Walker, Sophie June, and Ford said...

One of Aaron's good friends always makes jokes and that I know are funny but don't quite feel like I understand. I call him "Uncle Randy."