Thursday, January 26, 2006

Still More Interviews?

My interview with Kim at UOP went well yesterday...at least *I* thought so. Now, she wants me to talk to 2 more people, peers of her boss. I think they are IT management, but I am not sure. And as of this morning, she has not yet told me when it will be. She expects to make the final decision in a week or 2. A week or 2? Come on! OK, I need to be patient and trust God for His timing.

I led choir practice last night. I enjoyed it. We only practiced the 4 hymns for Sunday morning. I begin picking the songs this week. I will choose hymns for a couple of weeks before we sing any choruses. I will begin practicing one this next Wed. Which one? I don't know yet. Any ideas?

Substituting in Art tomorrow. Oh yeah. That's me. Mr. Artistic. Well, it'll be a new experience.

4 comments:

Katie80 said...

At the church we went to on Sunday they did "You are Holy", y'know, that Michael W. Smith song. And by did it, I mean that they butchered it. Ouch. But I'm sure whatever you decide to teach your kwyer will go more smoothly. Or at least I *hope* it will.
Got your message, but don't have a # to call back. But I think you accomplished one of your goals of calling in the message itself. Does that make sense? Well, maybe it would if you remembered the goals...

Lindsay Ward said...

I think more interview with the same place is a good thing. At least you know they are still very interested in you. I had 3 with E&Y before they hired me. Plus the last one was with multiple people.

Brenda Walker said...

Are you artistic? You say it jokingly, but I would guess that it reality, you are, quite the artist!

Caleb said...

You had an interview with Mom? Her job doesn't pay very much. Keep it going there Mr. Artistic.