Thursday, January 19, 2006

Interview Tomorrow

I have 3 30-minute interviews tomorrow at University of Phoenix for a Project Manager position. I am really trying to not get my hopes up. I have also submitted my resume to 2 consulting firms that do business with Motorola.

I do *not* think that I have been tagged. Lindsay said I was, but if it is on her page, I have not been able to check it regularly. Sometimes, it locks up Dad's and my browsers. I will consider answering those questions, but feel no compunction to do so. So there.

3 comments:

Katie80 said...

I hate that "trying not to get your hopes up" feeling. With 3 interviews, I highly recommend a filling meal before going. The "I hope my stomach doesn't start growling in the middle of a question" feeling isn't a good one either!

Note: I've seen Lindsay's blog, and I can attest that she DID tag you, now GET ON IT!! :)

Lindsay Ward said...

I am so sorry that my blog causes your browser problems. It works just fine on my Dell. This just shows the inferiority of the Mac. Oh, and yes, I did tag you.

CrazyUncle said...

No far. You can't tag me. I call "Kings X." Anyway, I'll see what I can do.