Monday, January 23, 2006

Second Interview Coming

So, I have a second interview with the hiring manager at Univ of PHX Wednesday morning at 9:30am. So, Katie, it is my turn to try and wait on the Lord. I suppose I should ask them if I can take bathroom breaks, huh?

I am meeting with the Personnel Committee tomorrow night at Light in the Desert Church. They want to iron out the hiring expectations for an interim worship leader. I have already written to the music guy at our church and asked about copyright agreements and locating choruses as I begin to think ahead for branching out from hymns. If you look back through past posts, you will see that I have quoted more than one that I really liked from CrossRoads.

I substituted in 7th/8th grade today. That is a new experience. And that's what my TX teaching certification is for, secondary. Hmm.

Coming soon. Answers to Lindsay's tag. Well, I think so.

3 comments:

Brenda Walker said...

We'll keep praying as it seems that things may soon turn around. Also, I like the coming soon thing!

Auntie Eisel said...

Yeah!! I'm glad you're going to answer to your tagging. We're really praying that things will work out for your job CrazyUncle.

Caleb said...

Cool stuff.