Friday, October 21, 2016

The Final Countdown

On our way into Ouray earlier this month, we came across this range in the San Juan mountains with the sun illuminating the peak. Of course, I had to stop and capture a photo.













In less than one minute, though, there was no sun left. See the alpenglow on the peak? No? Exactly. You've got to react quickly in these types of shots. However, the golden leaves still shone brightly.













Remember that dude that Photoshopped himself into celebrity photos? Even if you don't, I found another one to share.
















Remember those inanimate objects that look like faces? Even if you don't, I found another one to share.















I like this funny pic.



















I know that I am preaching to the choir, but you should always follow the doctor's orders when taking your medicine.














This past Monday, following our vacation last week in Colorado, I resigned from my job, giving them the requisite two week notice. Yesterday, we both agreed that today would be last day. Needless to say, the day-to-day pressures suddenly seem so much less urgent. I am working with a contracting firm to find my next opportunity. I feel really confident in one option they presented, so I will let you know if all my paperwork clears.

We are going to see The Sound of Music on stage tonight. Do you think they will solve a problem like Maria this time?

I have a choir workshop tomorrow. Actually, it begins tonight, but we already had the tickets for the musical. Also tomorrow, we are going to a local farm set up with a zombie-shooting event. You bet we are going. You don't want them escaping and coming to your town, do you?

Before it is time to go, it is time for a more realistic life goal.














So ends my final blog post of the week and my final one before leaving this job. I will see you on the other side, my friends.

No comments: