Wednesday, October 05, 2016

Celebrating that New Mac Smell on a Useless Slide

We had a concert last night, and the director told a joke that I thought you would appreciate. A husband takes his wife to a disco. There’s a guy on the dance floor dancing like a king; moonwalking, break dancing, head spins, the works. The wife turns to her husband and sighs: "You see that man? Twenty-five years ago, he asked me to marry him and I said no." Her husband turns to her and says: "Yep, it looks like he’s still celebrating!!"

I came across some photos that a father took recreating modeling photos that his daughter was in. They were staying the same hotel, so here are some examples. Which do you prefer?


















And laying near the pool.


















Posing on a couch.


















This might make meetings more fun.


















"No, really. There was a big stone in front of it on Saturday, and when I came back today, it was rolled away."












"Red rover. Red rover. Let someone come over by jumping off the rocks. We'll catch you. If not, you win."











"No, it's not really a half of a worm. It's just a brown spot. Uh, no, luckily, I have my own apple, so I won't bite yours."














How was the debate last night? Did you watch or listen? I watched for a few minutes and it was pretty lively. I haven't seen much on who the pundits think won.

Are any of you readers candle people? I think I've found the perfect Christmas gift for you. It's kind of like that 'new car smell', but this is 'new Mac smell'. More correctly, it is a creative director's interpretation of the new Mac smell. $24 for about 50 hours worth of smell.

I saw this next image while surfing this morning. A fight among parents at Check E Cheese in Florida. Personally, I think it was inevitable. I mean, have you ever eaten their pizza. It's enough to drive anyone crazy. We used to take the kids there back in the day, and I cannot imagine it has gotten any better.








I am not finding anything else, so I will publish today's post earlier than normal. Of course, I cannot control if you will read it any earlier, but it does let me get to work. Have a Wonderful Wednesday.

No comments: