Thursday, October 27, 2016

Car = Trash Can on Tires?

At some point in the past, I know that I shared with you an article on Star Trek uniforms. However, that one focused on uniforms from the original series. Now, I found another article that tells about uniforms from some of the other Star Trek series'.














I found this cool time-lapse video of Los Angeles while I was surfing the interweb last night. It apparently took two years to capture the images using 2 Canon DSLRs.
















It's too bad I am not an artist. The new Microsoft Surface Studio desktop computer looks more than amazing. Check it out here. And that Surface Dial is too cool. OK, $3,000 is not cheap, but did you watch the video?

Do you ever think this might be true for your car?





















Do your kids eat all of your Halloween candy before Halloween night? Here's an idea of how to keep the stash safe.



















Dad figured out that the family first visited Ouray, Colorado, in 1980. Since then, some members of the family have been back just about every year. In those 36 years, I only know of two times when anyone got a flat tire. One was sometime around 2007 and the grandkids changed the tire. The other was this year, and we were up on a trail which is was not level, so it presented a bit of a challenge. Here, you can see Preacher Bro changing the tire. In a video we shot, you can see the rest of us standing around acting as supervisors while we watched him put the spare on the Jeep.


























Oh, BTW, I did hear from the company where I will start work next week. I have now finished all the paperwork and submitted a request for a company network login ID, so I will soon feel certain enough to share more details. Keep praying, though.

Let's have a Thrilling Thursday, friends. I'll keep you updated and entertained again soon.

1 comment:

Keith said...

Hey! Where is my Wednesday post?!
Well, today's post made up for it.
Thanks for the links.
I am not a big-city fan, but that time-lapse video of LA was truly amazing and captivating!
I am not a Microsoft fan, but that Surface Studio was super-cool! (Of course, in real life I doubt it will live up to the slick advertising video, but it truly does look future-tech-awesome.)
And, thanks for the tire-changing shout-out.
And, congratulations on the almost-there new job.