Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Color Me Non-Partisan

I am not, nor do I consider myself, a political cartoonist. Actually, this one only came about because I wanted to tell everyone about RI calling a milkshake a cabinet. One thing led to another, and this is what came out. However, I am very sure I could not create an etymology-based cartoon every day. By the way, if you check out cabinet in Wikipedia, look up coffee milk also. It is not milk coffee, but is pretty tasty.



Nothing else new since yesterday. Lately, I have been working crazy Lindsay Ward-sized days. I just wish I got her crazy Lindsay Ward-sized pay ;)

I played with replacing my blog background last night, but have not decided where to go yet. You'll just have to stick with this until further notice.

Craig, good luck on your next turn as a semi-professional comedian. You are obviously braver and less mentally unstable than I thought.

College Boy, you have not posted in a while. How is my favorite singing group, Jesus and the Gospels, doing?

Neen, all I can do is rest in the knowledge that God will call you home in His timing. I love you and pray for His will in your situation.

No comments: