Monday, March 23, 2009

Clarity of Vision

The other day, I said Dad had a doctor's appointment to determine the strategy for dealing with his lymphoma. Well, I had the day wrong, but the concept right. So, he starts chemo some time in the next couple of weeks and then goes in about once every 3 weeks. So, keep him in your prayers. He will lose his hair, but I am not going to shave my head to show love and support. I don;t know if Mom will do that or not. Ha ha.

We went to Isabella's 3-year-old birthday party on Saturday. Actually, she is 3, not her party. We had a good time, and I did remember to take my camera. Last time I went over, I took my camera, but the battery was discharged. That was why I made sure to charge it this time. However, I did not remember to put in the battery after I charged it, so all photos are with Lyndsay's camera. We took just over 100.

I had a creative streak the other day and decided to play with a four-panel comic strip. I decided to call my strip Clarity of Vision because my job title is Clarity Product Manager. Clarity is the name of the tool we use for IT project tracking. Man, I crack myself up. Anyway, here are entries I created for 3/19, 3/20, and 3/23. We'll see how long this lasts. As of right now, I have strips ready through the end of next week.





No comments: