Tuesday, April 22, 2008

When Will I Grow Up?

Tonight, at chorale, a lady reached up and held my head still so she could see around me during practice. We are practicing in a different place than normal, and the director is not on a podium. I decided to move so I would not block her view. Not bad in itself, but I said "Let me just get completely out of your way." I got upset for no reason. Then, I left before she could talk to me. OK, I did not feel good due to allergies, but that was childish. I'll contact her before our Friday concert and apologize.

A friend at Univ of Phoenix is circulating my resume. The job situation is certainly weighing on me. Still....

Jesus, What a Savior, a song by Shannon Wexelberg says what I wish I could live out.

You are my strength when all my strength has ended,
and You are my hope when all my hope is gone.
You are my joy when my world is full of sorrow,
You are the peace in my tomorrow,
for I know that You'll be there.
You are my song when my melody has ended,
A light in the storm when I can't find my way.
You are the One who gives my life a reason,
Someone to believe in
You help me carry on.
Jesus, what a Savior You are
You are my Rock when I need a place of refuge,
A hand reaching out when I stumble and I fall.
You are my all in every time and season,
You are all I've ever needed every time I call.
Jesus, what a Savior You are.
You heard my cry, You answered my plea,
Gave up your life, gave me everything.
Now, forevermore, I'm devoted to You
And that's why I sing my praise to You.
Jesus, what a Savior You are.

No comments: