Tuesday, April 01, 2008

Lemon Tree, Very Pretty

Finally, I got the last video uploaded.


Bella and Nana picking lemons.

We just got through with Preacher Bro's 50th birthday. We had hidden a geocache for him out past Casa Grande. Everyone, including his family, was in on it. Yup, he was some surprised.

It was Sister's birthday last week, too. Happy b-day to both.

Hey, I have a prayer request. I am waiting on a call for an interview with an insurance company here. I don't want to get too excited, and I certainly want God's will. So, pray for His will to be done, whatever that is.

4 comments:

Craig Weeks said...

O--M--G. She sounds just like she did in 1976 or so.

Anonymous said...

Your Preacher bro is praying.


(Duh...)

The Grandparents said...

Morris thought the lemons were tennis balls, and expected Bella to throw them. Hence the bark.

Craig Weeks said...

Ok, this has nothing to do with lemons. The tech writer in our area is sharing her iTunes library on the network. Lo and behold, what to my wandering eyes appears but Monty Python's "The Cheese Shop". I don't believe I had heard it since the 70s. It was a bit runny.