Friday, April 11, 2008

Finally, A Test

Of course, I am talking about a test in my Java class. I feel I am being tested all the time right now, but that is a different story.

This was our third test. I missed 3 points, but I contested one and he agreed he was wrong. Oh yeah.

I have already finished this week's homework. Maybe I am understanding some of it, or maybe this one was just easier.


Kyle and Lyndsay have put in a new backyard. Bella already loves it. Check it out.


This is in the outside corner of their new yard. GrandDad sat there enough that Bella is already calling it GrandDad's chair.

2 comments:

Craig Weeks said...

When an old guy like that makes a 98, shouldn't there be a commemorative photo? (Not that I'm looking for proof or anything like that.)

CrazyUncle said...

I don't know if the "old guy" did that well or not. I was talking about myself ;)