Monday, April 21, 2008

Hit and Miss Family

About the time we can make the ends meet, somebody moves the ends."
--Herbert Hoover, thirty-first U.S. president


Ain't it the truth? Anyway, take a look at these shocking findings as to when the WEBNET family members last updated:
Alison - 19 Apr
GrandMom - 17 Apr
Brenda - 15 Apr
Lauri - 12 Apr
Lindsay - 11 Apr
Kara - 7 Apr
Caleb - 23 Mar
Stumpy - 13 Mar
Lyndsay - 10 Mar
Zachary - 1 Mar
Justin M - 29 Jan
Katie - 23 Nov 2007
Denise - 10 Oct 2007
Carey - 15 Mar 2007
Leigh - 16 May 2007


I suspect some of you comment more than post, but I am not going to take them time to research that. Be that as it may, it does not give the rest of us any hint as to how each of you is doing. Come on. Get with the program.

It looks like we know someone who starred in the movie Hairspray. Lyndsay's brother, Casey. Well, that's what Bella believes. Have a listen.

5 comments:

Craig Weeks said...

Maybe if I had not known the context it would never have occurred to me .. but he sounds just like you.

Craig Weeks said...

Oh, silly me .. it probably is you. (Note to self: think it through every now and then before posting.)

Auntie Eisel said...

Wow, those other people really DO need to get with the program. At least I'm off the hook, right? And who is Casey??

Zachary said...

Well, I may not have updated since March 1st, but I have been updating our newest website at http://zachwalker18.dyndns.org

Aaron, Kara, Walker, Sophie June, and Ford said...

I'm glad we made it in the black! By the way, I had a comment from Alison that sounded suspiciously like it was from you. Have you been rogue blogging?