Thursday, April 17, 2008

How can you laugh when you know I'm down?

Nothing like a Beatles reference, huh? Anyway, I'm getting thanks but no thanks letters from my last few job applications. All I can do is keep going in the direction I feel God is leading me.

OK, some photos.

Hey, Preacher Bro (circled for your viewing pleasure)! When we said that the photo would be easier to capture using a tripod, we envisioned that you would place the camera on it, not your whole body.


While we were hiking, we came across the rare wild Wiener Dog wandering across the rocks with their petroglyphs. No, I don't think this dog was reading them, just protecting her family.


They (who is "they" anyway?) told me that, if I wanted to be "green" here in the desert, I needed to let my back yard go natural. Wow! Look at it now. You cannot even see the neighboring houses.

3 comments:

Zachary said...

Word!

Craig Weeks said...

Mmmmm ... thanks for the AZ pics. Native Texan and proud of it ... but something in my DNA whispers "Arizona".

SuzieQ said...

I thouhgt that Wiener Dog belonged to the cowboy. You know - cause someone told him to "Get 'Along' Little Doggie!"