Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Man, I'm Tired

Whew! I *do* have a desk, computer and phone now. I don't know the phone number yet. I don't know my email address yet. I don't really know what to do yet. All I've done is attended status meetings so far. Anyway, it looks like I am an overseer of project managers and not a PM myself. OK, I can do that. It's not what I expected, but it is something I have done before.

So, I have come home tired every night. Last night was East Valley Chorale. Tonight was church choir practice. Tomorrow night is Survivor and pizza. I've still got to finish the choral arrangements for Easter Sunday. Man, I may have to quit this job to get some stuff done.

I think all 4.9 kids are OK. So are we.

5 comments:

Brenda Walker said...

That sounds like a cool position, all I get to say is I am an unloader/slotter/door runner.

Lindsay Ward said...

Welcome back to the working world. Working really gets in way of my reality TV time!

CrazyUncle said...

I hear you, Linds.

Caleb said...

Yeah, I don't hear you. Reality Tv. Yeah.... I'm glad that you got your desk, tv, and phone.

Jay said...

Congrats on the desk. I didn't have a desk in England, and it really stunk. THey threw about 5 of us in a tiny office. It made moving really hard.