Friday, March 03, 2006

One Week Down...

OK. I made it through this week. I probably know some stuff, but I still feel kinda lost. The announcement of what work efforts are mine is now scheduled for next Wednesday. At that point, it looks like I will have 15 people plus 3 personnel requisitions. Whew! I don't even know what systems exist yet and I'm already behind.

I think I need to finish my Easter music planning this weekend. I think I'm pretty close on the music side. Now, I just need to decide about narration or scriptures to tie the story together.

5 comments:

Caleb said...

Since your post was rather shortish, I don't really know how to comment. I hope that you figure out what to do with your job.

Aaron, Kara, Walker, Sophie June, and Ford said...

Wow, from no jobs to two! You're the man!

Brenda Walker said...

Good luck with the thinking! I always love the new responsibility before adequate training. It really makes me feel smart!

CrazyUncle said...

ZKW, I don't remember saying that I would (or even could) think. Thanks, but it's no use trying to make me sound smarter than I am.

Auntie Eisel said...

I hope your Easter music is fun. And we're so glad you found a job!