Saturday, March 18, 2006

BTW (By The Way)

Don't forget to check Kyle's page. I placed some other pictures there.

So, I was expecting some comments on the dude in the background on one of the pictures. Thanks, Zachary, for not disappointing me. That is Lyndsay's brother, Casey. He has on a mask because he is sick, but wanted to see his niece. I don't think he's going to steal the baby.

I'll be seeing Bella later today, so more pics should be forthcoming. They are expecting to go home this afternoon while we are at a wedding of one of Kathie's teacher friends.

I'm heading over to the bank to deposit my first professional paycheck in 9 months. Yee Haw! I was going to say paycheck, but the church does pay me each week, so I changed it to professional.

1 comment:

Brenda Walker said...

Nice, depositing is so much more fun than withdrawing! Glad to hear that Isabella is safe, that could have been disastrous.