Friday, March 17, 2006

Finally, she came out!


Yes, this morning at 2:43am, Isabella Camryn Walker decided it was time to make her grand appearance. She weighed 7 lb 10 oz and was 20-1/2 in long. She's precious. I can suddenly understand some of Denise's comments now. We held her some last night and Kathie was at the hospital most of today holding the little cutie. Then, she stopped holding Lyndsay and held Isabella.


They expect to go home tomorrow, and we've got a wedding to attend, so we'll see her next at their apartment. I'm talking about Bella, not Lyndsay.


I tried to blog this morning, but kept getting a server error message. And I do have pictures, but I also couldn't get into Flickr earlier. I'll try again now.

3 comments:

Brenda Walker said...

congrats on the new grandbaby. She is a cutie.

Anonymous said...

What's with the scary looking guy in the mask back there? He's not trying to steal the baby is he? She looks small and babyish, I'm happy for y'all!

Katie80 said...

Congratulations!! I didn't even realize she was due yet. Glad to hear her and Lyndsay are doing well and can go home soon!