Monday, December 05, 2005

A Pile of Personal Postings Packaged Properly

Blog Update: Sorry for the delay. I had hoped to have some great news to report, but time ran out. So, I'll settle for tiny news. Christmas Update: Tree is trimmed. Shelves and piano decorated. Brick wall out front lit. House 67% lit. Two windows in front lit. Chorale concerts: 1 yesterday, 2-3 Saturday, 1 a week from Tuesday, 1 on G-Dad's birthday. Kid Update: Blogs not updated by Alison or Kyle. After all, I learn about them rough blogs just like you do. Lyndsay can feel Isabella kicking, but Kyle cannot yet. Job Update: Applied for some more job postings today. I have a lunch meeting with Applied Touch on Thursday as a possible (part-time?) documentation writer. No answer yet from PetSmart.

4 comments:

Lindsay Ward said...

What did you ask Petsmart??

Caleb said...

Does that mean that you're not sure yet how many concerts there will be on Saturday? There might be two, there might be three. You always know that there's a job open up here in the Garden Spot of Bolivia.

K.B.'s Sweet Shoppe said...

I felt it! I felt it!

Anonymous said...

I hope that the lack of an update is due to some good news...