Friday, December 16, 2005

Whew! Flu! Who Knew?

Kathie and I are working hard to keep the flu bug going in our house. After all, with the kids gone, *someone* has to do it. Sure, it's not too big of a challenge with Kathie sharing a room with 26 first graders all day. So far, though, I've been the one that picked it up worse. Where's the justice in that?

Well, a friend might be accepting a job with another company, even while she has a job. What's up with that? She'll have 2 jobs and I'll have none. On that note, though, there is some light right now. I have a second interview with University of PHX on my birthday. That would be a nice present, huh? I had to cancel muy first interview with the company that needs documentation help due to my illness. So, she has cancelled twice and me once.

In our Chorale, we only have a few concerts where we sing Christmas songs. Four, or five at the most. So, I was disappointed not go last Tuesday. Even now, I am concerned about the concert on Sunday. I hope to feel better, but will my luscious, mellifluous voice be recovered as well. We shall see.

Apprentice - I'm OK with the winner. Apprentice Martha - I don't care who wins. Amazing Race - OK with the winners. Survivor - OK with the winner. Job search - if I get a job before my friend, I'll be OK with the winner.

2 comments:

Caleb said...

Thanks for finally updating. I'm sorry that you've been sick. None of my shows have winners so I'll be rooting for your job search.

Brenda Walker said...

Hey I had to sing today against my will infront of someone else and so I can't feel sympathy with you on the chorale thing. But I do know the job thing. We are still praying for you.