Monday, December 19, 2005

Too Much Too Early?

I think I've got the opposite problem of Too Little, Too Late. It was a good second interview today at University of Phoenix. However, they all seem a little intimidated by my background, so I can kind of write my own interview. Maybe, though, I seem too strong, too self-assured. You know what? I can't worry about that. I'll be myself and continue to trust God to guide me in my search and prepare the right job for me.

No response yet from Motorola.

We are nearing full recovery from our bouts with flu. Drainage and an ugly cough remain, causing tightness in my chest and a sore tummy.

Two more days and Kathie is through for this semester. She's excited.

I cannot find my Osmond's Christmas CD. Did one of y'all steal it? I was disappointed when I bought it because it was missing one song that the album had..a medley of Christmas hymns. Kyle, is there a ripped version of it on your PC from when it was here?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday!!!!

Glad you're feeling better. Prayin' for your job search. I don't have your CD (but I wish I did). We love you.

KKC&L

Caleb said...

Although Anon already expressed this family's birthday wishes to you, I'll still say it. Happy Birthday.

Katie80 said...

We'll just pray they find you to be the perfect candidate rather than "regret to inform you that you are overqualified..."
I don't have your CD. In fact, I don't even know who Osmond is! Sorry I can't help.

Anonymous said...

I don't have your cd either... not that I would ever admit to owning an Osmonds cd.

Hang in there RW... the right job will come...

By the way, the pool is still fine.