Sunday, December 18, 2005

Wouldn't Be Prudent


Dad gummit. We are still sick here in Casa Indebto. So, I cannot sing in the final Chorale Christmas concert, nor even attend. We only do it maybe 5 times, and Christmas music is only sung 4 Sundays a year. So, we are both disappointed.

And, it's Dad's birthday and I must celebrate by staying away from him. Hey, wait a minute. I'll bet he planned this somehow. I have given him the gift he always wanted.

Also, we cannot see our daughter-in-law, who is great with child. Well, she's great anyway, but we are prejudiced. Oh yeah, we can't see her husband either.

I've got to be well by 2:30pm tomorrow for my 2nd interview with Univ of PHX. Also, I applied for another Project Manager position with Motorola.

2 comments:

Katie80 said...

Being sick sucks...I'm with you on that one. I think I'm getting over the flu part, now it's more of the cold part. Hope you are well enough for your 2nd interview and that they love you!! :)
Sorry you have to miss the Christmas music, that's so sad. At least your house looks festive, did you turn on some holiday tunes to listen to since you can't sing?

Auntie Eisel said...

That is really sad that you have to miss the singing. I can imagine that I would be super sad too. Hope you get better soon. We're still praying!!