Thursday, December 22, 2005

Another Door Closes

Well, it seems that God is again asking me to wait. Univ of PHX decided to hire from within, so I begin my search again. Of course, I am disappointed. Even given the low salary, I am ready to get back to work. Luckily, I have a loving, supportive wife who counseled me to use this as an opportunity to get back into the Word and renew my emphasis on praying for His will. She's right.

For this week, I need to focus on the reason for the season. Pray that I will not focus on me during this time.

Hey, Lyndsay is feeling some flu symptoms, but because she is pregnant, cannot take medicines. Please keep her in your prayers. I list this because I assume Kyle will not update his blog. We have both been sick for over a week. I suspect that we keep getting each other sick again.

We saw Chronicles of Narnia earlier this week and loved it. Alison said she was disappointed becuase it lacked the detail of the book. I know she is correct, but it did not detract from the story for us. And the special effects were really cool, especially Aslan.

1 comment:

Caleb said...

I really enjoyed the Chronicles of Narnia. It was alot cooler than either 1st or 2nd Chronicles. I'll keep on praying.