Sunday, January 18, 2009

Happy Birthday, Phyl


This is a birthday wish to my daughter-in-law's mother, Phyllis. We attended her 40++ party last night at Kyle and Lyndsay's place. The photo above was taken at the party. It looks like she's having fun, right? We all did. Congrats to her. Thanks to all for sharing it with us.

And now, Phyllis shares her birthday with the day that the Cardinals won a trip to the Super Bowl! Congrats to them.

By the way, do NOT play Bohnanza with Kyle. He is ruthless in his negotiations. No congrats to him.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, thank you, I feel so honored. It really is "something" to turn 50! I have been telling everyone that I was 32 though, you just blew my cover. But again thanks for the honor of making the Walker Blog.

Craig Weeks said...

Hey, the cover isn't blown. You are 32. Of course, you are also 110,010. Counting systems matter.

CrazyUncle said...

I didn't say you were 50. I just noted you have exceeded the 40 speed limit. Hope your b-day was special. After all, he did go to Jareds.

CrazyUncle said...

Craig, you nerd. Most of us do not understand your comment. You have been a geek for the entire 306,600 hours I've known you (give or take and hour or two).

Lindsay Ward said...

On the last post, I guess we play mostly board games. Recently, cranium and pictionary man are two favorites. We also played hoopla over Christmas. No teams on that one, it is one big team against the clock.