Saturday, October 11, 2008

Daughter-in-law After My Own Heart

Kathie and the granddaughters and family are back from their quick trip over to the "D" (Disneyland, of course). They had a good time, but no hot water in the hotel. Anyway, I heard Lyndsay took some 300 pictures during the 48 hours they were there. All Right!! Unfortunately, I don't have any of them to post today, so I played with one of my own.

A few years ago (11/12/2005 10:44am), as we were entering Zion National Park in Southern Utah, I lucked up on this shot while still on the entry road. At work, there is one of Ansel Adam's photos (Tetons and Snake River, shown below) that made me think I wanted to play with this one. OK, fine, I am no Ansel Adams, but I like my shots for a little 3MP digital camera. However, even in this reduced size, you can see there is still a gap between the clarity of a 4x5 camera and a little digital one. Speaking of which, I recently read that there is now only one lab in the world still developing this 4x5 size film. Well, I will stay digital now.

No comments: