Sunday, October 05, 2008

Danged Stump and Danged Cute

Well, ole Stumpy hasn't made an appearance in a while. I cannot say what happened to him, but I did find some of his followers up in Prescott. I guess you CAN pray anywhere.


They probably got there on this bus. Sure, the driver does seem a little young, but it seems like everybody looks young to me now. When did that start happening?


Speaking of looking young, this fairy godmother looks even younger than the bus driver. She is apparently offering a wish to someone seated beside her.


Oh yeah, I signed some papers, including W-4 Withholding, so I am certain I actually am a full-time employee now. Thank you, God! I am looking outside, but there is no dang stump. I guess I'll have to pray somewhere else.

2 comments:

Caleb said...

Granddad looks like he might be peeking. For shame.
I thought that when you started talking about W-4 Withholding, you'd have another little girl dressed up as one.

Craig Weeks said...

Well. I agree that it looks religious. But how do we know they aren't just shooting craps out there a way off from the long arm of the law? I'm jus' sayin'.