Friday, October 24, 2008

Crawl Before You Walk

Well, that seems to be true. At last, Kendall has started crawling. I will see the proof myself this weekend. And I have pictures from last weekend that I have not posted yet of Kyle and I carving a Jack-O-Lantern. Bella didn't like it. Kyle and Ali used to love it when they were younger. In fact, here is a photo of Kathie, Alison, and Kyle carving a pumpkin in 1985 (I think).


I apologize for my delay in posting this week. I just did not get around to it. Between Survivor, newspapers, not getting home until around 6pm, I just did not think of it. Thanks to those of you who are keeping up with yours. What can I say. It was a week of crawling instead of walking or running, but it is the weekend. Yeah!

I felt like playing with Photoshop tonight, so I played with this photo from Ouray a few years ago. One of these days, I'll get some of these printed and hang them. But not tonight. Oh no, not tonight. I'm still crawling in Photoshop before I can run.

1 comment:

Lindsay Ward said...

I love the old photos of your kids!