Monday, October 06, 2008

Dancing Around the Room

Here's a cute little dancer. Well, OK, she can't actually dance yet....or walk yet....or crawl yet. Still, doesn't it look like she is dancing?

Maybe it is because she heard my test results from the camera down the throat. I know I am dancing because of the results. I went to an ear, nose, throat dude this afternoon. It seems my gag reflex let him put a camera down my throat instead of through my nose. No polyps, nodules, cancer, lesions. Nothing serious, Praise the Lord. There is inflammation. He thinks it is due to gastroesophageal reflux (GERD)during the night. Not enough to wake me, but enough to irritate my vocal cords. So, no singing, minimal talking for the rest of the week, no caffeine, no eating 3-4 hours before bedtime, and take Prilosec for 2-4 weeks. Whew! I think I was quiet for a day back in the 60s, but since then....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

On the last post I was encouraged to note that SOMEBODY was going on for the Lord!
--Stumpy