Monday, September 29, 2008

I'm Taking What They're Giving 'Cause I'm Working For a Living

Apparently, I became a full-time employee of Apollo Group today. WooHoo! I say apparently because I got a congratulatory message from my boss, but he never actually said that it changed today. I guess I'll find out when I turn in a time sheet on Friday. If he says, "You don't need that," then I am getting a salary.

We had a good time in Payson this weekend with the folks. We had a little allergy issue, but for me, I'll trade some heat for some sniffles. However, we were there for a Chorale concert, and Dad has a severe enough attack that he couldn't even sing. I can;t sing, either, but I got up there anyway. What a trooper, huh?

We did several geocaches, including a Fear of Rabbits cache. It was nice a cool up on the Mogollon Rim at 7200+ feet. While we were up there, I grabbed this panoramic view of the valley below. Whatcha think?



No, you are correct. There is no photo here. It didn't want to upload tonight, and I didn't want to stay up trying to figure out why. Maybe tomorrow. Sorry.

2 comments:

Caleb said...

Seventy-two hundred Mongolian Rabbits???!?!? Yeah, I'd be scared too! Did you take a picture of Granddad after he got attacked?

Zachary said...

Granddad was attacked by rabbits, why has this not been covered on his blog? I hope he is recovering quickly!