Thursday, September 25, 2008

Happy Days Are Here Again

Here, Isabella is teaching Alison how to enjoy her birthday cake. Check out Bella's fingers. You can tell she started eating it before Ali did. It was a Happy Birthday indeed.

Today was also a Happy Day. The boss offered me a job, and I said "Show me the paperwork." Hopefully, it'll come through tomorrow or Monday. I plan to sign it, of course.

It'll be a Happy Weekend, too. Kathie and I are heading up north to Payson tomorrow with the folks. We have a Chorale concert there on Sunday. So, we are going up early to be in cooler weather. I was hoping for colors, too, but I think it has still been too hot.

There is a touch of unhappy because we will miss the grandgirls this weekend. Alison will see them for us.

6 comments:

K.B.'s Sweet Shoppe said...

HOORAY!!!!! Happy days are here again! Awesome! Well have fun this weekend, you will be missing out on the yard sale of the year!

Craig Weeks said...

Today was also a Happy Day. The boss offered me a job ...

w00t!

Whatever that is that Allison is pretending to put in her mouth looks more like a soy bean or something than cake.

Mmmm. Yard sale. Let the good times roll.

Lindsay Ward said...

Yea! Is it a permanent thing? or are you contract again?

Anonymous said...

Praise the Lord! An answer to our prayers!
Watch yer topknot.

Caleb said...

I like the can of Dr. Pepper in there. Subliminal messaging type thing. I think that all of y'all should participate in the Pay son concert. I'd go.

Zachary said...

Unfortunately for you, Caleb, all of the pay goes to the oldest son! So thankful to hear about your re-jobbage!