Saturday, June 21, 2008

I'm Here. Where Are You?

I made it through my first week on work in a year. Whew! I don't know how you working stiffs do it. I was dangerously close to being productive on Thursday, but I got over it. No, I had a great time and it looks like this will be a fun job. Now I've just got to get them to convert me to full time.

I have been hearing that viewership of my blog is down. Yes, I know times are tough all around. I know that there are other sites and even non-web things that demand your eyeballs. Still, I want you to drop by often. So, I have included a photo of a lovely young lady in a bikini. Nice, huh?

So, I showed the Bella photo to Kendall. Until she saw it, her hair was all in place and she was calm. As you can tell, she was as shocked as each of you is at my audacity to stoop to a stunt to bring in readers. What can I say, folks?

2 comments:

Caleb said...

You could start giving away free stuff. *A Legend in My Own Mind* keychains or something. T-shirts, balloons, or free pretzels. I don't know. Blog readers are precious few these days. Something must be done.

Anonymous said...

Blog posters are few in these times too. We are a dying breed. Keep up the good work and the pictures too. I am here for the long haul.