Wednesday, June 04, 2008

Down Into, Up on the Wall, and Down Under (not Australia)

Every few weeks, it's time to shred junk mail with personal data on it to prevent identity theft. Today, Bella helped me force the sheets into the shredder.

Kyle and family will not see Kathie on her birthday tomorrow, so they gave their gift this past weekend. It is a multi-photo frame with pictures of the grandkids. Now I've got to hang it.

And I just got through hanging this arrangement of the kiddos. Well, I am thinking maybe extend to the left.

I am getting a new camera for Father's Day. More soon.

Something in the last few days made me think of caves we have visited. As a family, I bet we have seen a bunch of caves. So, either in your blog or in comments to mine, let's tell everyone where we have been and what we thought of them. I remember taking the family to Carlsbad Cavern in NM, Cave of the Winds in Denver, Colossal Cave in Tucson, Bachelor-Syracuse Mine in Ouray. Kathie and I have been to Inner Space Cavern in Austin, Natural Bridge Caverns in San Antonio. I've been to Batu Cave in KL, Malaysia. That's all I think of right now. How about you?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

We have Shasta Caverns here. It is a hike but a fun cave. And lets not forget Injun Joes cave on Tom Sawyers Island.

Anonymous said...

Oh, I wanted to know what camera you are getting

CrazyUncle said...

A Nikon D60. I am excited.

Craig Weeks said...

Wonder Cave (Texas), Carlsbad Caverns

The Grandparents said...

Karchner Caverns in southern Arizona, some kinda ice cave out of Flagstaff. Still thinking.