Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Yes and Yes

Yes, we went to Kyle and Lyndsay's (and Bella's and Kendall's, of course) for Father's Day. I took these photos with my present, my Nikon D60. Aren't they much better than my older photos?

Bella had a great time playing with her aunts, Faith and Grace. Here they are playing in an inflatable pool and a beach ball-shaped sprinkler.

Kyle got a Wii, but not a Wii Fit. He went to Circuit City just before opening time and got one of their allotment of six. However, they only had four Wii Fit, and he was number five. Anyway, Kathie took on Lyndsay in bowling, but I don't remember who won.

Yes, I am liking my job. It's been two whole days and I haven't messed up on anything yet. OK, I haven't done anything either. No, I did get an assignment today, so I have something to be working on.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice pictures. Hope you are having fun with your new camera.

Craig Weeks said...

OMG. That's it! That's it! Extend the index finger. I am so going to pound anyone who takes me on now. The Internet ... a beautiful thing.

Craig Weeks said...

Hey, I thought you had to be/own a golf course to have grass in AZ.

SuzieQ said...

I have been look at the D60 too. One of the other softball mom's had one and her pictures compared to all the others taken (by me and others) where significanly better, clearer, more colorful, sharper, etc. I want one! Great form, Kathie!!

Caleb said...

Happy Father's Day three days late. Congrats on your job. I apparently didn't ever comment on your post when you told us. I guess vacations are dangerous to blog attendance.