Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Whuzzup?

I posted earlier, but here it isn't? I guess my age is catching up with me. Anyway, go over to youtube.com and look for a video of the dog Pete skateboarding. He's pretty good and even goes over a jump.

Also, LPW, go to this link and check out their PERFECT CHEER! They performed it the Saturday morning before the Rock N Roll AZ race and I think you'll appreciate it.
http://www.myfoxphoenix.com/myfox/pages/InsideFox/Detail?contentId=5448750&version=10&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=VSTY&pageId=5.2.1

We watched House tonight and it was a Christmas show. Anyway, one of the songs featured sounded like a Beatles song, but then they began to sing a Christmas song. I researched it and found it was Little Drummer Boy by the Fab Four. Now, I'm looking for their Christmas album. Very clever.

3 comments:

Craig Weeks said...

Somewhere along the way your link to the video got munged (not a Java term). But here is good link:

The Perfect Cheer

No Java code was abused to bring you this correction.

Zachary said...

I was pretty impressed with both the skateboarding dog and the perfect cheer.

Aaron, Kara, Walker, Sophie June, and Ford said...

I didn't know that you and Kathy were into dying your hair blond and cheering. I think you really might have a future there!