Friday, December 07, 2007

Pearl Harbor Day Update

I must be turning old. I have been having to visit the chiropractor lately because of a back pain. It turns out I have mild scoliosis. Yup, trying to catch Rick and Lindsay. Hey, Linds, is it OK to be doing all this running with scoliosis? Do you use those foot things (I forget what they are called...I AM getting old)?

I have applied for 3 jobs. I guess my friend couldn't find anything, and I am out of money. I am also getting overly bored at home.

We are going Christmas light looking tonight with Kyle, Lyndsay and Isabella. That should be nice. I hope it does not rain too hard.

Christmas decoration update: tree up, interior knick-knacks up, tree decorations up, outside lights not up.

iTunes update: songs loaded from CD - 3575 songs, from download - 435 (I found an old stash of some of the CDs from when Kyle was downloading a lot), from LP - 1517 songs. By the way, I can only find CDs for A Few Good Men and Peace of the Rock by the Gaither Vocal Band. Does anyone have digital copies of the other early LPs? I need New Gaither Vocal Band from 1981, Passing The Faith Along from 1983, New Point of View from 1984, One X 1 from 1986, and Wings from 1988.

Job update: jobs offered - 0, jobs applied for this week - 3, listings I am reviewing - 1


Let's end with a Bella picture. Here we are reading the paper on a recent visit.

No comments: