Wednesday, December 12, 2007

And Then There Were Three

What? I thought you said they had a second daughter so there are four of them. Yup, I did. I was talking about how many are sleeping here at my house now . Just Kathie, Alison and I. Bella was here the last 2 days and nights, but went home a little while ago with her new sister. So, there will be less diaper changing at my house for a couple of days. The other night, I told Bella it was time for bed (it was 10pm!). She started crying, so I went to straighten a bit and give her time to calm down. Instead, she got her blanket and pacifier and followed me from room to room, still crying. I laughed, but still put her down. She was gone in less than 5 minutes. Well, not gone, just asleep.


Here is another photo of Kendall Noel. This time, you can see here eyes and that she is a tiny thing. Check out those cute little scrawny legs. It is from yesterday morning when I first saw her. Isn't God amazing, creating such a perfect little baby? Welcome to the world, littlest Walker.

No comments: