Thursday, December 27, 2007

Father Knows Best (Family, too)

Man, I hate it when everybody else is right and I'm wrong. We had a discussion last night about my photo taking, specifically about how many I had taken of Isabella in the last 21 months. What do you think? Is it over 1000 or under?


Well, they were right. It is over 1000. I thought I might be in trouble when they pointed out that Bella is over 21 months. The current count is 1325. (This includes photos from Keith, Dad and Rick on vacation and some from Lyndsay throughout the past 2 years. Still, my own count exceeds 1000.)


As for Kendall, she is less than 3 weeks old. So, I don't have quite as many...yet. Her current number of photos is 167. This is the first look we got at her 20 minutes after she was born.

2 comments:

Auntie Eisel said...

Holy moly! That's a lot of pictures! Glad you got to go to zoo lights. Fun stuff!

Craig Weeks said...

Still, my own count exceeds 1000.

Is this a great century or what?