Saturday, December 29, 2007

Got a Streak Going

Well, I've been posting pretty much daily. Why should today be any different? We saw Charlie Wilson's War today. Fun, but too much nudity and cursing. Yeah, it was like a weekend at Keith's place.


When we were at the zoo yesterday, I found this sign by the bathrooms. It was kinda weird, so I captured a photo to share with all of you. Don't you wish you could have known Arlene? Do you always go before you went (whatever that means)? She did.


Then, last night, Bella decided the cushions on the fireplace would make a fine bed. She was playing sleep for us, so I got some shots. Yup...add another 13 or so to her total.

2 comments:

Craig Weeks said...

nudity ... cursing ... potties ... It's what keeps me coming back day after day.

SuzieQ said...

I always make sure before my family went anywhere, that they go first...don't you? Of course, we don't want a sign telling everyone about it.