Tuesday, December 11, 2007

New Granddaughter!


Congratulations, Kyle, Lyndsay and Isabella. Kendall Noel arrived safe and healthy last night at 10:01pm. I think she weighed 6lbs and 14oz and was 20 inches long. I was not present at the time since I was at the house watching Bella. So, Kathie took the day off and she and Bella and I went up to meet Kendall. I took 94 pictures today and Kathie took some more with her camera. So, more photos will be shown soon.



They plan to come home tomorrow. I am sure Lyndsay will give us more when she gets home and has a chance to catch up. I am not sure when that will be, because they will now have two little ones around. Whew! Parenting is truly for the young.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congrats!! Looking forward to seeing more pictures of your cute new grand daughter