Thursday, June 28, 2007

How Timely

Did y'all notice that there is a little Bible verse display thingamabob on the left of my blog? Well, there is. Today's verse seemed so timely today on the day before I leave my job that I decided I had to share it with you.

Psalm 138:8 The LORD will fulfill His purpose for me; your love, O LORD, endures forever— do not abandon the works of your hands.

Nice, huh? The Lord is going to fulfill HIS purpose for me. And for each of you, too. Thanks for following my experiences here on A Legend In My Own Mind.

I've gone six days without posting a photo. Weird, at least for me. I'll have some new ones when I get back.

Hey, it could be a week before I get back to you. Then again, most of you will be experiencing the Legend in person. Brenda and those of you not coming, sorry we'll miss you in Ouray. I'll try to tone down my fun somewhat in remembrance of you.

2 comments:

Mommakeller said...

Hi Randy...and Kathie,
Don't forget my favorite bible verse: Romans 2:28..."And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to His purpose."

This is always a great comfort for me when "sh-t" happens.

Linda Keller

Anonymous said...

All I ask is that you miss us while you are there. And to think how much more fun it would be if we were there.