Saturday, June 23, 2007

Time's Up


Let's start off with Bella decorating her Father's Day Card. Notice the style and technique she demonstrates. Check out her skill at lettering.






So, what time is up? My time at US Airways ends this Friday. The actual final day on the payroll should fall sometime while we are in Ouray and is still in discussion. However, there is more time up. Alison was released from JP Morgan Chase. She had been approved for vacation, but they decided that she couldn't go because someone with more seniority requested the same days. I pushed her into giving two weeks notice, but they walked her out the same day. I still think this was the right thing to do, but I am sorry for her and the way she was treated.

Any job possibilities found yet? Alison is leaning towards a job in education. I expect to have an interview for an HR position next week. Also, a company I worked with heard I was leaving and said they might want to talk to me. For both of us, we are also thinking about what training we can pursue that will make us more employable. We could be tight for a while, but we could end up finding a job that follows our passions. God will provide in all ways, and we will trust Him for guidance.

No comments: