Monday, June 04, 2007

Sea World Take 2 (more photos)

What? You say you want more photos from Sea World? Well, guess what. I can oblige those requests. What? You say you DON'T want more photos. Well, it's my blog, so I'm putting up a couple anyway. Thanks for the dozens of comments on my last photos.

Anyway, here is a picture of Isabella looking styling in her whale hat. Nice, huh? Actually, this is from a tradition that Kyle and Lyndsay and friends have of trying on a hat in a store, taking a picture of themselves, then leaving without a purchase. So, they are passing the torch.

Here is a photo of Bella's dad, Kyle, before he shaved one morning. We had Lyndsay sneak in while he was in the tub. He certainly relaxes in the bath, huh? I'm not going to post a picture of him after shaving. You can look at Saturday's posting to see him if you want.

Hey, you can see some flower and water photos in the Vacation Memories link on the left. There is some older stuff there, too.

1 comment:

Aaron, Kara, Walker, Sophie June, and Ford said...

I am having trouble believing that a baby that cute could come from a man that odd looking.