Tuesday, June 26, 2007

All Even? That's Odd.

OK, I acknowledge that the family thinks I'm odd, but today's post is about upcoming even days.

Today - East Valley Chorale practice.
In 2 days - My first interview of my new job search. It is with US Airways HR.
In 4 days - We leave for Ouray, CO.
In 6 days - Isabella and her parents come up to Ouray.
In 8 days - Lyndsay is cooking for all 25 of us at the family reunion. Mmm, mmm, good.
In 10 days - The reunion begins to wind down as the first family leaves Ouray.
In 12 days - We'll wake up in the heat again, starting our first week with no one leaving for work.
In 14 days - Chorale again. Hey, are we starting over? Do we get to go to Ouray again? I guess not.

2 comments:

Auntie Eisel said...

Woa! You've been posting all over the place and I didn't even know! We can't wait to see you all at Ouray!

Anonymous said...

in 4 days you will be having fun in
Ouray without us. That can't be that fun.